« Previous | Next »

Restaurants, Bars & Taverns

The daily task of running and operating a restaurant, bar or tavern is challenging. As a restaurant or bar owner you should not have to worry about having a lawsuit, income loss, or property damage. You should be concerned with the hospitality your business provides, not the safety of the patrons enjoying your service. With the right coverage, Nevada West Business Insurance will make sure that you don’t have to worry.

Every day you operate you are vulnerable from intentional and unintentional risks from employees and patrons. In addition to traditional lines of general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance you will want to ensure that you have the right property coverage and valuable papers coverage.

You may also want to consider taking out a line of Identity Theft insurance or Loss of Income insurance. If you deliver or cater events a line of Commercial Fleet Auto Insurance will be appropriate as well. The list can continue on and on depending on the exact nature of business you conduct.

Receive a custom tailored estimate and quote to ensure that you are fully covered from any claims that come to your restaurant, bar, or tavern.